Continental Finance’s Verve credit card is for those with a credit score between 500 and 600. You may qualify for different terms depending on your credit history. If you are considered almost preferred, you can even get a version with no annual fee. As an issuer, Continental Finance has a mobile app and offers free Vantage 3.0 credit assessments to cardholders. They also have a history of credit line increases.
How To Reset Credentials?
You may not be able to access your VerveCardInfo account if you forget your password, which is one of the many reasons why you may not be able to. Despite this, we will make sure that we show you how to change your password on the Verve website in the next section of the article. I have listed the steps below that you also need to follow.
- Access the website using the web browser on your device or click https://yourcreditcardinfo.com/.
- Click the “I forgot my username and password” button below the registration form.
- Tap “I forgot my password”.
- Enter your “Username” in the form.
- Click the “Send” button.
- The process on your website can be completed by following the instructions onscreen. If you know, we’ll teach you how to reset your username on the Verve website.
The process below will help you reset your username on the Verve website. Here are the steps to help you.
- Open the website via the web browser on your device or click https://yourcreditcardinfo.com/?
- Click the “Forgot my username and password” button below the form provided.
- Tap “I forgot my username”.
- Enter your “last four-digit credit card”, “last four SSN” and “five-digit zip code”.
- Click on the Find Account button under the form provided.
- Use the on-screen instructions to complete the process on the website.